• B314


SKU: KI-CKR-01 Category:

It seems like there might be a typo in your query, but I’ll try to provide information based on what I understand. If you are referring to a “classic inner lid cooker,” it likely means a type of pressure cooker.

A pressure cooker is a sealed pot with a valve that controls the steam pressure inside. It increases the boiling point of water, allowing food to cook faster than conventional cooking methods. The “inner lid” suggests that the lid is on the inside of the pot, which is a common design for many pressure cookers.

If you have a specific question about a classic inner lid cooker or if there’s more context you’d like to provide, please do so, and I’ll do my best to assist you.

error: Content is protected !!